Right to Know
In accordance with the provisions of the Worker and Community Right-to_know Act (NJSA 34:5a-12) and the Worker and Community Right-to-Know Act Rules (NJAC 8:59-7.2), the following documents are available online at www.pars-rtk.com
- Log on to www.pars-rtk.com
- If prompted, enter Username: eastwindsor and password: eastwindsor1 into the appropriate fields.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a facility to serach, or click :Show ALL Facilities" to perform a global search
- Once a faciity has been selected, the database will provide the user with four(4)options:
- Product name
- Ingredient name
- Location (this option is unavailable when searching all facilties)
- Once an option has been selected, a text box will be presented to filter the list. The full name of the search criteria will not be needed; a partial name will suffice. A partial name will provide a list of products that have the selected "text" in them.