Worker's Compensation » Worker's Compensation

Worker's Compensation

Workers' compensation by definition is a form of insurance payment to employees if they are injured at work. Compensation includes payments to employees to cover their: wages while they're not fit for work, medical expenses, and rehabilitation.
The District has joined the Burlington County Insurance Pool Joint Insurance Fund (BCIP JIF) who is with the School Pool for Excess Liability Limits (SPELL JIF), to process workers' compensation claims. In the event you get injured (while at work) you are to report the incident to your school nurse/Supervisor immediately. The nurse will give you the listed Workers' Compensation paperwork and will contact Qual-Lynx with you.
-Employee Report
-Supervisor's report