Program & Registration Information
Kidcare is a recreational extended care program for students enrolled in grades K-5 in the East Windsor Regional School District. We provide a safe, friendly and stimulating program through both group and individual activities. Outside activities, gym activities, homework assistance, crafts and quiet play help to create a positive before and after-school experience for your child.
The Kidcare program offers five-day, four-day and three-day a week programs. All fees are monthly, and all plans require you to select in advance exactly which days of the week you will be sending your child. These days will remain the same for the duration of the contract.
Monthly Program Fees
AM - Monthly Fee
PM - Monthly Fee
Combined Monthly Fee
|Five days a week||$165||$195||
|Four days a week||$140||$160||
|Three days a week||$120||$140||
|Daily Fee (Drop-In)||$15||$20||
|Half Days (PM Session)||n/a||n/a||
$35 (DAILY FEE)
|November NJEA Days (Full day)||n/a||n/a||
$65 (DAILY FEE)
Registration Fee: A $35 non-refundable deposit must accompany your registration. The fee is a family fee, not individual.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
7:00 a.m. - School Opening
Dismissal - 6:00 p.m.
November 7 and November 8, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Drop-In Program Changes
You now have the ability to purchase multiple quantities of coupons for before/aftercare on a drop-in basis. (ex. 10 coupons provide 10 aftercare days). These are virtual coupons that will be redeemed when you drop off or pick up your student.
- The Before and After School program is a 10-month program, beginning on the first day of school and ending on the last day of school.
- Registration is on-going throughout the school year. We require three business days to process your information for your child to start Kidcare.
- If your student is registered and will be a drop-in to Kidcare on a specific day, you must 1. Send in a handwritten notice to your student's teacher, 2. Notify the front office of your student's school, 3. Email, text, or call your student's Kidcare location.
- Any changes to your child’s schedule including withdrawing from Kidcare must be submitted via this form at least one week prior to the beginning of each month.
- We accept e-check, MasterCard, or Visa. An arrangement for automatic credit card billing can be made through CommunityPass. Cash or money order payments will need to be made in person at the Office of Community Services.
- Family Discount for monthly tuition is two children: 10%, three or more children: 20%, East Windsor Regional School District employees: 20%. If you are an EWRSD staff member, registering your student for Kidcare, please contact Alyse Mattioli at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to implement your monthly tuition discount.
- All fees are to be paid by the first of the month. A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the tenth of the month. Failure to make monthly payments will result in the removal of your child from the program.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.