Program & Registration Information 2019-2020
Registration for Kidcare is not currently open. We will be moving to online registration with CommunityPass and an email with instructions will be sent shortly.
Online Registration is here through CommunityPass!
Registration deadline is August 29, 2019, to begin the program on the first day of school, September 5, 2019!
Kidcare is a recreational extended care program for students enrolled in grades K-5 in the East Windsor Regional School District. We provide a safe, friendly and stimulating program through both group and individual activities. Outside activities, gym activities, homework assistance, crafts and quiet play help to create a positive before and after-school experience for your child.
Register online at https://register.communitypass.net/EastWindsorRegionalSchoolDistrict
The Kidcare program offers five-day, four-day and three-day a week programs. All fees are monthly, and all plans require you to select in advance exactly which days of the week you will be sending your child. These days will remain the same for the duration of the contract.
Monthly Program Fees
AM - Monthly Fee
PM - Monthly Fee
Combined Monthly Fee
|Five days a week||$165||$195||
|Four days a week||$140||$160||
|Three days a week||$120||$140||
|Daily Fee (Drop In)||$15||$20||
|Half Days (PM Session)||n/a||n/a||
$35 (DAILY FEE)
|November NJEA Days (Full day)||n/a||n/a||
$65 (DAILY FEE)
Registration Fee: A $35 non-refundable deposit must accompany your registration. The fee is a family fee, not individual.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
7:00 a.m. - School Opening
Dismissal - 6:00 p.m.
November 7 and November 8, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closing time is 6:00 p.m.
- Children cannot begin the program without registering. We require three business days to process your information for your child to start Kidcare.
- We accept e-check, MasterCard, or Visa. An arrangement for automatic credit card billing can be made through CommunityPass. Cash or money order payments will need to be made in person at the Office of Community Services.
- Family Discount for monthly tuition is two children: 10%, three or more children: 20%, East Windsor Regional School District employees: 10%.
- All fees are to be paid by the first of the month. A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the tenth of the month. Failure to make monthly payments will result in the removal of your child from the program.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.