Summer Reading Program
This summer, we are encouraging our students to participate in the Mercer County Library Summer Reading program. The link for the summer reading program is attached.
Attached you will find information about contactless pick up at the library that should begin in the near future.
In addition to this program, we are going to keep our EMK Reads Flipgrid open all summer, see this link.
Students can participate in 2 ways:
- Read a book aloud and post so others can listen to you read.
- Post a book review of a book that you read.
- Share the title and author.
- A brief overview of what the book is about - don’t give too many details - you don’t want to give anything away.
- Let other students know why you like this book.
More information about how to participate in summer reading, where to find free ebooks for the summer, and how to share book reviews can all be found in our librarian’s last lesson of the summer. https://rb.gy/6kjyjx
EMK Summer Learning Websites
If you are interested in continuing to use some of the educational websites that were available during remote learning, here is what will be available to you during the summer:
- Raz-Kids will be available throughout the entire summer
- Pebble Go will be available throughout the entire summer
- Lexia should be available through July 31
- iReady will expire June 30
- Think Central will expire June 30