Parent Support Presentation
- Parent Support Presentation
- 9/24/2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Please join a presentation by Rutgers University Behavioral Healthcare clinician Tara Adams for the following:
Trauma and Resilience: Gaining an understanding for Parents and Guardians to help support their child and/or adolescent.
Parents and guardians will learn and gain an understanding of the following objectives :
• What is trauma and resilience?
• The different types of traumatic responses in children/adolescents.
• How to identify signs of trauma.
• Mindfulness and other coping strategies to incorporate in the home and school setting.
• How Parents can assist their child in dealing with trauma and promote resiliency.
• Self-care for Parents.
Please register here: